- Comprehensive safety instructions for commercial explosives and blasting
- Regulatory updates presented by BATFE, MSHA and U.S. Dept. of Transportation representatives
- Update on Electronic Blasting Systems and supporting technologies
- Tours of Crazy Horse Memorial, Deadwood and Mt. Rushmore are included
- Includes a course manual
- Course has been approved for 20 Continuing Education (20 CE) hours
- A course certificate will be issued upon completion
- For registration information, please contact Robert McClure (740) 363-6976
- Shuttle available from airport
Click here to view the Environmental Matters Weekly video of our Explosives Disposal Service provided in West Virginia.
Click here to view a video of our Explosives Disposal Service provided in West Virginia.
Click here to view our mention in The Detonator, Nov/Dec 2019 issue.